Theon

I have been doing some sorting of old files from the last 5 years or so as they have all become too muddled to keep backing up like they wer...

I have been doing some sorting of old files from the last 5 years or so as they have all become too muddled to keep backing up like they were, in doing so I have stumbled upon some photos that I previously loved, forgotten about, and evidence of fun past times that I hadn't looked at in ages. Its nice reorganizing life, hopefully I am setting good steed for the recommencement of uni in a few weeks with all this pre-planning and being organised. 

Here is a photo from 2007 that I took of Theon at the beach at Hastings Point. I love the simplicity of the block colours. It was clearly a perfect day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images