Client Mag - LONDON.

A few months ago Thor Elias  asked me to assist on a shoot with fresh-face Jordan Barrett, the images were  for Client Mag (London) and publ...

A few months ago Thor Elias asked me to assist on a shoot with fresh-face Jordan Barrett, the images were  for Client Mag (London) and published in Carbon Copy Issue 07. I was also shooting BTS images and was lucky enough to have them want to publish some of my photos inside the editorial.
It was the perfect day, Jordan is the loveliest young boy out, and the editorial looks amazing of course!

Photographer: Thor Elias
Model: Jordan Barrett
Stylist: Arabella Louise
HMU: Becca Gilmartin
Photography Assistant/BTS: Me.
(Image 4 - the small pics are mine, and the very last page of photos are mine, my cons are famous)







Here are a few more BTS shots of mine now that I am allowed to post them:








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images