Success is a bottle of Moet and Sold signs...

PISTOL WHIPPED aka my first solo exhibition was heaps of fun (after the stressing and a few glasses of champagne) Here are a couple of pics ...

PISTOL WHIPPED aka my first solo exhibition was heaps of fun (after the stressing and a few glasses of champagne) Here are a couple of pics and people to note from the event. 


Me being involved in my work.

Danae (and her boss) for bringing the Moet...

... and the killer dance moves in the 'gallery space'.

Cass for the loan of her Chloe heels and Theon for helping throughout, holding down the fort for the family and writing SOLD stickers.


Roxy for organising the whole thing and asking me to exhibit.

Clare for doing some promotion and also taking on camera duty.

McKayla for coming up from Melbourne to support me and to party. 

This last photo which didn't sell - thanks to that, you will now fill a blank spot above my computer by default.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations Tuscany, it's so great to see one of us getting out there and doing fellow creatives proud. You deserve all the success! :)
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images