WORKING...

As of late, someone mentioned I'd "been doing a lot of that lately" the 'that' refers to event photography. Pleased to...

As of late, someone mentioned I'd "been doing a lot of that lately" the 'that' refers to event photography. Pleased to say things have been going well and steadily on the increase are my opportunities, invitations, and collaborations. I have been asked to be the official photographer, and to help brand, Brisbane based company +he arcade crea+ive (http://www.thearcadecreative.com/) and help with 'their edge' that they have already established. This new position saw me photograph the craziness that was Future Music Festival last weekend, and will have me at Boys Noise album tour this Thursday.

- Franz Ferdinand @ Future

Along with this Thursday, I will also be having my first small exhibition at Pistol Whipped at Uber in West End - music related photos, will be on display and for sale. So come along!



Last night saw me not only get the opportunity to finally witness one of my favourite people live on stage, but actually BE on stage/backstage with him - Mickey Avalon at the Great Northern in Byron. What an epic show! (The only thing which could have made it better would have been Danae and not having to drive all the way back to Brisbane!) For photos - click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images